- Vision , Misssion & Goals
Vision , Mission & Goals
Mass welfare and happiness through the spread of education. (“Bahujan Hitay : Bahujan Sukhay”)
- To co-educate male and female students (through Marathi medium)
To enrich Indian culture and languages.
- To stress/emphasise activity oriented and practical based education.
To maintain high academic standard.
- To inspire loyalty to the nation.
- To endeavour to create ability to take decisions collectively and democratically.
- To create scientific attitude.
- To ensure values like truth, honesty, character, science and sacrifice into the students and to curb social exploitation through education amongst them.
- To create love for dignity of labour.
- To train the students to face competitive examinations
- To provide a platform to the students to enhance their skills/potentials as well as a sense of social responsibility and nationality through sports, cultural activities, NCC, NSS and other events.
- To help the students for the job training and placement of jobs wherever possible.