Participative Learning Activities
1) HR-Workshop Organized in association with Bajaj Fiserv, Pune
2) Placement Workshop on Web World 2019,
3) Seminar on Career Guidance by Prof. Prasanna Karmalkar
4) Book Exhibition
1. Consumer Guidance Workshop in association with Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Consumer Forum
2. Seminar on Placement Opportunities in MNCs by Mr. Mohanish Nadaf and Chandrashekar Naik (CEO) Elite School of Business, Pune
3. Training Workshop For how to Face Interview Conducted by Satish Kulkarni
I FRUGAL Institute, Pune
4. Guest Lecture on Personality Development by Shri. Jagdish Chavan and Shri Amol Deshpande, Retd. Judge, Rotary Club of Kolhapur Midtown.
Lead College Scheme & Industry Academia & Innovative Practices
1. Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 8th Sept 2017- 132 students participated from various colleges under cluster.
2. Entrepreneurship and Skill Development -22 Jan 2018 -113 students participated from various colleges under cluster.
3. Computerized and Industrial Accounting -25 Jan 2019 -93 students participated from various colleges under cluster.
1. Donated Food-grains worth Rs. 40,000 to Avani Balsankul, Kolhapur
2. Social Activity- Food served by the students to the flood affected people in Kolhapur
3. Visit to Cashew Industry at Malvanon by B. Com III
4. Visit to District Consumer Court Kolhapur.
5. Visit to Sugar Industry Kuditre Factory.